CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT D.P. WOLFF INC.
D.P. Wolff is a commercial HVAC service and mechanical contractor based out of Westchester County, NY. We design, build, install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain commercial HVAC, plumbing and mechanical systems throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland and Orange Counties as well as the surrounding NY Metro area and Fairfield and Litchfield Counties, CT.
We are always looking to add great talent to our incredible team, so even if you don’t see an open position that you might be interested in, we encourage you to share your resume for a future placement. Fill out the form located towards the bottom of this page for consideration.
We are actively searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our mechanical construction team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead and manage project during all phases of construction
• Manage a project team consisting of both in-house tradespeople and support staff as well as subcontractors
• Track and control construction schedule
• Track and control budget
• Prepare and review AIA requisitions
• Negotiate change orders
• Review equipment submittals and obtain approvals
• Source, purchase, and track materials and equipment
• Prepare and resolve RFI’s
• Communicate clearly with clients and coworkers
• Prepare daily status reports on project progress
• Maintain a safe worksite according to all applicable standards
• Must have 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in same field
• Knowledge of MEP design documents (drawings and specs)
• Proven record of completing projects on time and within budget
• Excellent communication, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively manage others
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary commensurate with ability.
• Standard benefits package including health insurance, sick time, and vacation time, 401K Plan and Profit Sharing.
CALL US TODAY: 914-767-0515 or fill out the form below for consideration.
COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Must be able to install, troubleshoot, repair, service, maintain & test commercial HVAC equipment.
- Must have excellent diagnostic skills.
- Must have vast knowledge of: commercial rooftop units, air handlers, dehumidification systems, VRF systems, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Gas & Oil Fired Heating Equipment.
- Must be available and willing to work 40+ hours a week.
- Must be organized and have great time management skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience servicing and troubleshooting commercial/ industrial HVAC and controls systems including commercial boilers and burners. You must be team-oriented yet work independently when required. Applicants relocating to the area are welcome to apply, we offer a relocation package. Job features comprehensive union benefit package including pension, annuity, medical benefits and paid vacation. Continuing education opportunities are available. Sign on bonus being offered – inquire for more information!
CALL US TODAY: 914-770-7821 or fill out the form below for consideration:
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?