Careers at D.P. Wolff
D.P. Wolff is a commercial HVAC service and mechanical contractor based out of Westchester County, NY. We design, build, install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain commercial HVAC, plumbing and mechanical systems throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland and Orange Counties as well as the surrounding NY Metro area.
We are always looking to add great talent to our incredible team, so even if you don’t see an open position that you might be interested in, we encourage you to share your resume for a future placement.
Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Ideally, you will have a minimum 5 years’ experience servicing and troubleshooting commercial/ industrial HVAC and controls systems including commercial boilers and burners. You must be team-oriented yet work independently as required. Applicants relocating to the area welcome. Job features comprehensive union benefit package including pension, annuity, medical benefits and paid vacation. Continuing education opportunities are available.
Commercial HVAC Sales Representative
This position is directly responsible for driving and sustaining revenue in our commercial HVAC service division. This comprehensive sales role is a customer relationship and sales position which requires a proven track record of previous sales success within the commercial HVAC industry; as well as existing knowledge of HVAC equipment and related building processes.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Industry knowledge/experience is a must: the right candidate will possess HVAC parts and systems knowledge/experience as well as commercial building construction, or operations and facility maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license; and must currently have as well as maintain a safe driving record.
- Eager to learn & grow with our company: You will be selling services in this ever-evolving industry, subject to rapid change and growth. A passion for continued education and training within this industry is a must.
- Professional & polished: You will approach others in a tactful manner, react well under pressure & treat others with respect and consideration; regardless of their status or position. You will accept responsibility for your own actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Effective time management skills: Highly organized with exceptional follow through capabilities.
- Identify, secure and drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards; work with clients from initial inquiry through sales process until project is complete.
- Help meet and exceed aggressive departmental sales goals.
- Serve as the leader of the sales process, demonstrating sales ability, financial, operational & business knowledge in regards to preventive maintenance and services.
- Work extensively in the field and conduct on location sales presentations with prospective clients; provide customized product recommendations for their HVAC and mechanical system needs; with the knowledge and understanding of standard energy and cost saving measures, how they can be applied to systems, and be able to explain, in plain language, why the solution is beneficial and cost effective for them.
- Develop key client relationships with multiple buying influencers within the customer’s organization, negotiate and close deals; with the ability to effectively identify decision makers.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about all products and pricing; determine proposal price, selling strategy and create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the service team once work has been approved.
- Actively develop and strengthen business relationships with vendors for the best pricing and continue to evolve as new information on technology and other industry related news becomes available.
- Participate in various sales activities to support company efforts including, but not limited to, participate with marketing strategies, trade shows, community and/or networking events, soliciting customer referrals, etc.
- Strong base salary & generous commission package.
- Monthly car allowance & fuel card.
- Medical benefits, 401k, 2 weeks PTO and Observed Holidays.
Want to join our team?