“A safe working environment doesn’t just occur by chance…”
D.P. Wolff’s uncompromising commitment for the health and safety of our employees is at the core of our business practices. We promote a strong safety culture and climate which is vital to maintaining the success of our safety program. We firmly believe in and uphold the “zero accident and zero injury” philosophy. A safe working environment doesn’t just occur by chance, it requires a conscious effort by employees at all levels to believe that every accident and injury is preventable.
Our commitment to safety is demonstrated in the following areas:
- Full-time Safety Director
- Comprehensive Safety orientation
- Third Party Safety Audit
- Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Foreman & Supervisors Training including: OSHA 10-hour & OSHA 30-hour
- Monthly Safety Meetings/Reviews
- Investigation of all Injuries and Accidents
- Fleet Maintenance Program
Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training is our #1 priority. By encouraging each and every employee to value safety we can ensure that everyone goes home safe at the end of each day.
- This means looking out for teammates, colleagues and yourselves while going above and beyond to minimize potential hazards.
- This means ensuring each employee values safety and proactively complies with all company safety, health and security programs and practices.
- This means assuring timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of contributory factors and the establishment effective corrective actions.
- This means regularly reviewing and evaluating safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.